Monday, December 19, 2016

Call of Duty Ghosts Exclusive Mega Bloks Figure


After picking up a few of the TMNT Mega Bloks mini-figs, I found this Call of Duty Ghosts exclusive online for a song. He reminded me of the Punisher with his military gear and skull mask! I know nothing of the Call of Duty franchise, but enjoy little plastic army men like most all boys do. His military rifle disassembles, and he has a bowie knife that pegs onto his thigh belt.



Below, Mega Bloks Ghost with TMNT Out of the Shadows Foot Soldier and Raphael. Mega Bloks are hands down some of the best little minifigures out there. I love these together!


Below for size comparison, Call of Duty Ghost with Transformers Prime Dark Energon Bumblebee. I love to mix and match toys- as a boy, I would have paired these two for the team-up, exploring new worlds of my imagination together!


The truth is, I really picked up the Ghost minifigure to ride in my new Hot Wheels Ride-Ons Series Tanknator. I had a Halo Mega Bloks figure for my green Tanknator, but needed another soldier type for the new 2017 C-Case version...


More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Easily one of the best toy lines to emerge in the past few years. IT's basically out armymaned G.I Joe.

    ReplyDelete