Monday, August 28, 2017

Super-DuperToyBox eBay Clearance Sale!


Upon moving recently, I came to the conclusion that thinning the collection a little would make sense, so I began selling off some items that have been in my collection for some years. I plan to really dig in and unload some Marvel Legends, Marvel Select, Marvel Universe, DC Universe Classics, DC Action League, and DC Collectibles as time permits. For now, step on over to the Super-DuperToyBox eBay store to see what I've been working on recently- I'll likely post updates here on the blog from time to time as I upload new items for sale from my own personal collection. Sorry, Continental U.S. sales only. I don't plan on quitting the blog anytime soon, and just recently bought a bunch of cool new toys- I just wanted to downsize what I have, and make room for some new things that interest me. More to come!


6" Amazing Spider-Man Movie Series Peter Parker Spidey & Ultimate Comics Spidey (2011): 



6" Iron Man Concept Series Figures (2008):



3.75" Armored Avenger Series  Inferno Armor & Sonic Storm Iron Man (2010):



Marvel Universe 3.75" Greatest Battles Deadpool and Taskmaster 2-pack (2010):

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment