Thursday, October 5, 2017

Rewind: Marvel Legends Twin Pack Series Kree Soldier Vs. Skrull Soldier


I've posted recently about revisiting some of my action figure collection, shooting with a fresh eye for my eBay store as I clear out some of my collection to make room for new things. This Marvel Legends Twin Pack Series Kree Soldier Vs. Skrull Soldier was a blast to get reacquainted with and already has three bids! Be sure to follow the Super-DuperToyBox on Instagram, where I will post some of the action figures going up for sale as I list them!



Marvel Legends was a new acquisition of Hasbro's in 2009, winning licensing to produce action figures of Marvel characters only two years before this set was produced, taking the mantle from Toy Biz, who stared the celebrated 6" action figure line in 2002. Check out my 2011 post on this Kree Soldier Vs. Skrull Soldier, written only a few short months of the creation of this blog seven years ago!


More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment: