Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Jada Nano Metalfigs- Classic TV Series Batman


I've had a few of these Jada Nano Metalfigs in my collection for awhile, but had not yet opened this Classic TV Series Batman. The paint on these can often be hit or miss, more often the latter, such as the case with my sample. That said, I wanted to display him with a Hot Wheels Batmobile in my detolf, so I cracked him open. Check out the video:




Above, my Hot Wheels 1:50 Scale Classic TV Series Batmobile and Batboat, featured in a June 2017 post and tribute to late Batman actor Adam West on my Super Fun Hot Wheels Blog. Below, Jada Nano Metalfigs Classic TV Batman with the Jada Batman the Animated Series version I posted on at the Batman the Animated Toys Blog around the same time.

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. He works really well with those vehicles. Not sure I'll add nano figures to my collecting but figures like this look really good paired with diecast which I do collect. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's not really try to scale with the vehicles, but good enough for display. Thanks for reading, Bulldog!

      Delete