Monday, December 9, 2019

Tim Mee Galaxy Laser Team


I picked up this bag of throwback Tim Mee Galaxy Laser Team figures last summer on eBay for cheap, just for fun- my childhood friend had the pink, green, black and white original assortment back in the '70s. From a quick internet search, it appears these were also released as Galaxy Laser Team with Space Monsters and just Star Patrol as well, often an included "X-Wing Rocket" advertised on the packaging, my contemporary set here including two that came in two pieces that snap together. Decals for the ships, but I chose not to apply them.



Below, a comparison with my Tim Mee plastic army men, and some dollar store police men...


Small plastic figures like this are fun because they pair so well with other toys, like my Big Hero 6 Fred or my vinyl Ultraman figures- fun play for kids and fun for my photographs. Toys like these are fun for everyone, and most definitely what the Super-DuperToyBox is all about!



More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff. Never thought about pairing them up with bigger figures. Good idea and post.

    ReplyDelete