Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Marvel Legends Big Time Spider-Man


I picked up this Big Time Spidey at the end of last December, but still haven't read any of this storyline, in which Peter loses his spider-sense and must use an armored suit to better protect himself. Regardless, this figure's appeal to me is his all black suit. I've bought this Spider-Man buck first introduced on the Pizza Spidey at least five times now, and in spite of  some legitimate complaints regarding the hips and abdominal articulation, I do like it overall. That said, I'm certainly looking forward to the new Vintage Spider-Man Wave Spidey, which appears to have the articulation we've been asking for.




The green paint apps are mostly clean, and this is a better looking Big Time Spidey than the 2012 Arnim Zola Wave version. We get three pairs of hands this time, and a web line. Sure this is just a repaint, but it's a definite improvement. Yes, a deeper ab crunch and hips would have been nice, but this figure can do a lot. I somewhat regret not picking up the black costume Spider-Man when I had the chance, but Big Time Spidey kinda makes up for that to me.




Below, Big Time Spidey leapfrogs my Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Hulk,
and battles my Legends 2018 SP//DR Wave classic Doc Ock...



And finally, Big Time Spidey with Superior Octopus, Spider-Gwen, and Ben Reilly Spider-Man...

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment