Monday, March 21, 2011

Hey, Mr. Postman!


Ran into my lean, blond Post-lady at the door today, dressed in her shorts for the warm weather ;D  So delightful to chat with....

*Series 6 Justice League Armored Batman! I have had my eye on this guy for awhile now, and was certain I would never see him again for the paltry sum of $12.99 (price included shipping). Not bad. This got a rather nebulous review at OAFE.Net, that pointed out some good things about the figure, then unceremoniously dismissed it at the very end- what's up Yo Go Re? Didja like it or not?! Anyway, it had not got past me that artist Alex Ross was tipping his hat to the 60's television Batmoblie. Really cool...


*JLA: Year One (DC, 1999) Saranga made a  reference to this book in relation to Smallville character origins over at New readers...start here! blog, so when I found it at under five bucks how could I not try it? I am really into the whole "superhero team" graphic novel now, particularly The League. Some good reading for this evening!


1 comment:

  1. I like the look of that Batman! Just a cool nod to the 60s Batmobile like you said. : )

    ReplyDelete