Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hey, Mr. Postman!


It's time for another episode of Hey, Mr. PostMa'am here at The Super-DuperToyBox... yes I said PostMa'am, because in reality the postal worker who brings my toys is an Attrative, Lean Blonde with a voice so soft that Angels would dare not speak in front of her- I swear! And she brings me toys :D

*Deluxe Total Armor Twin Turbo Blue Beetle! There are other Blue Beetle figures in the Brave & The Bold toy line by Mattel, but this is the deluxe model. He shoots projectiles  :D


*Deluxe Total Armor Mechanical Claw (Metal Men)! This is clearly Iron of the Metal Men- I'm unsure why they didn't put that on the package. There is also a Gold from Metal Men is the Brave & The Bold toy line that comes with a Starro. I love the dark cobalt color and wrench attachment on this guy! FUN!


*Brave & The Bold Batmobile vehicle! I was really jazzed to get this- I feel it's a hallmark of sorts buying my first vehicle here at the Super-DuperToyBox. I love the design of this toy so much that I could not resist! There are other more decked out versions in this line, but I wanted the 2009 original version- just the car! I scored it for under $15.00, too (price included shipping)! Oh, Glorious Day! That's gonna make for some fun pictures...


Thank you for coming to this happy place where we have FUN and play with TOYS :)





More to come later!
Don't grow up while I'm gone...

4 comments:

  1. That Batmobile is perfectly scaled for the Fisher Price Imaginext figures, which you will soon get and become hooked to. So sayeth the all seeing eye of BubbaShelby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Batman actually fits in that thing- I couldn't believe it when I first saw it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on your first vehicle, and the BATMOBILE at that haha my kind of guy - I'm loving all these pictures and posts. The Brave and Bold toys are not available here :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bubba is correct on the Batmobile and Imaginext figures. : )

    ReplyDelete