Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday Toy Shopping


After a weekend of working hard and several social occasions w/family and friends, I thought I'd check out another unexplored area K-Mart for any more discounted Iron Man 2 toys, and I'm sure glad I did  :D

*Hasbro Iron Man 2 Rolling Battle Headquarters
Every time I think about buying another vehicle I break out in a cold sweat, but at a reduced price + an additional 50% off I could not pass on this killer toy for only $16.50. Totally Awesome!


...the back of the package... Wow!


*Hasbro 10" Iron Man 2 Repulsor Power Iron Man
Also at a reduced price + an additional 50%, I scored this puppy for ten bucks! Articulated, with lights, sound and firing projectiles! I saw this at Toys 'R Us the other day for $22.00, by the way. You know how much I love to play BIG TOY/little toy   :D


*Hasbro Iron Man 2 Crimson Dynamo & Silver Centurion
I'd been hunting for this Crimson Dynamo for awhile, and today I found these were marked down to $1.75 each! Unbelievable!


So that whole shopping trip was south of thirty bucks- not bad, not bad! I'm glad I worked that half shift on my day off last week, which more than paid for this really great toy hunt  :)   As you can imagine, I've a lot of photography to do  :)

More Later- Keep It FUN!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome scores Colin congrats buddy. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooa the hard work you did turn into super duper toy :D
    can't wait for the pictures taken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul dude! Can't wait to see a review on the Ironman vehicle!

    ReplyDelete