Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Haul


My brother turned me onto a great store, BAM!, this weekend that sell books, comics, used CDs & DVDs, and toys. They had all kinds of vintage figures of assorted variety, boxed/carded & loose which is something I don't see here a lot. They also had new & vintage comics, some pretty old collector's items as well. I loved it!  I picked up the two Batman Beyond animated movies pictured above with my DC Direct Deluxe Batman Beyond dolly, a Rush CD (Counterparts), 80 page Brave New World #1 comic (DC, 2006), and a DCUC Indigo Lantern Atom.


I'll be keeping an eye on that place, let me assure you  ;)  I also hit some other places this past week and found some great stuff, but I'll save that for future posts- let's just say this wasn't the half of it. It was a weekend full of great weather, shopping, social gatherings, and a 25th anniversary performance by my longtime rock band- way too much fun! I hope you took some time to relax and enjoy your life- more later!

1 comment:

  1. Too awesome buddy congrats on the goodies,the great weekend and all your Rock Band going 25 years strong. : )

    ReplyDelete