Monday, August 20, 2012

Hey, Mr. Postman!


I don't get as many toys in the mail lately- it seems I find enough around town to amuse me nowadays. But when the MiniMates bug bit me, I took to the internet hunting down more of my new favorite action figures. Most of these came from Mike at Mike's Comics N' Stuff in sunny Anaheim, CA, who has been kind enough to send me toys a few times in the past. For the longest time I'd admired these fun little toys, and even bought a couple sets, but have more recently went mad for them! They are a often a topic on the Articulated Monster podcast, James & Mario being particularly big fans of the Diamond Select minifigures, so I'll blame them  :D

More Later- Make It FUN!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. I have been wanting to pick some up, but I wasn't sure how to display them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey go ahead, Mike... they won't take up much room! ;D

    ReplyDelete