Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Transformers Generations Silverbolt


Transformers obsession is well underway here at the Super-DuperToyBox, leading me to this Generations Combiner Wars Series Silverbolt. This Voyager Class figure can be combined with four other Deluxe Class Aerialbots to assemble Superion. While I'm not necessarily interested in the aforementioned combiner option, I admire Silverbolt's blocky G1 looks, great articulation, and color scheme. Check out the video: 



Autobots Silverbolt and Leader Class Jetfire together...



More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment:

  1. What? You can't buy Silverbolt and NOT buy his Aerialbot teammates! I haven't combined mine yet as I've just been too busy with work (just picked up Quickslinger last week!), but the other Aerialbots are great stand alone figures too. I hate that the deluxe prices have rising to $15+ now, but I say pick up at least Air Raid if you can.

    Keep your Transformers posts a comin' as I'm enjoying your take on the toys.

    ReplyDelete