Sunday, November 1, 2015

Block Tech Military Jungle Outpost


I picked this cheap building bricks set up at Big Lots some time ago, along with Police Headquarters set to use for photography with my MiniMates collection, the latter you can see in my post on the Transformers Kre-O Micro Changers. I never did an official post on that set as it didn't impress me that much, but I thought I'd at least give a casual look at this Block Tech Military Jungle Outpost set while I was busting it out to use with the "Lego-compatible" minifigures I've been getting from Asia recently.



This 245 pc. set came with wheels and other parts to make a couple vehicles, but I was more interested in the possibilities for the structure as a setting for my minifigures, which I supplemented  here with some of the additional parts...


The minifigures included, three paramilitarist-type, are thematically vague at best. Their helmets barely fit over their ears, their construction is cheap, and they are poorly armed, but are kinda funny in a group. They'll make good victims for my evil minifigures!

More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment: