Monday, November 16, 2015

Lego City Race Car


I've been showing a lot of BootLego minifigs here on the Super-DuperToyBox, found on eBay from Asian sellers for really low prices. I am crazy for them, but was still looking at Lego brand sets when I found this Lego City race car driver at Target for about four bucks. For after all, it is by Lego which all brick building toys are measured. I really like the happy colors and the minifigure helmet with visor- the car has rubber tires! There was also a bagged Chima and Lego Astronaut that looked pretty cool! I picked up another Lego set with this, as well as a Block Tech set I'll show you later. This race car set appealed to my love of Hot Wheels, specifically their Mega Blocks sets I've reviewed on my other blog, Super Fun Hot Wheels...




More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment:

  1. I love this set. It reminds me of one of the older racing sets I owned growing up.

    ReplyDelete