Wednesday, January 6, 2016

SUPER-DUPER BE@RBRICK No.3



...AND My third haul of MediCom Be@rbrick, try to keep up! A lot of the characters are designed by artists unknown to me or modeled after Japanese. pop culture characters I'm unfamiliar with, as a fan of Japanese vinyl and imported Tomica diecast cars, the Be@rbrick's exotic appeal is not lost on me as a collector. My recent interest in Lego minifigures may also play into my fascination with these Be@rbrick. Check out the video:


Getting the Cute Series 31 Honey Bear to complement my Animal Series 21 Buzzy Bee was a highlight from this latest haul- the cuteness is too much! While some may not appreciate this, Be@rbrick are well-designed toys with endless deco possibilities, their simplicity their success in this area. 

More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment: