Monday, March 14, 2016

SH Figuarts Chojin Sentai Jetman Redhawk


I've become a fan of the SH Figuarts line by Bandai, particularly the tokusatsu inspired characters of Japanese sci-fi such as Ultraman, Kamen Rider, and Super Sentai- the inspiration for the Power Rangers. I realize I'm pretty far behind the curve, but am glad I discovered these amazing action figures. Aside from their supernatural articulation, the paint applications are flawless, and I appreciate their slender build. Accessories are off the charts with these Figuarts action figures, which will take some care in keeping track of, but opens up the posing opportunities significantly. I'm a novice on Super Sentai/Power Rangers, so some of the weapons look bizarre to my eyes, but I suppose their exotic styling is part of what appeals to me. Check out the video:



SH Figuarts Jetman Redhawk with my black & blue Overdrive Rangers...

More Later- Make It FUN!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not just blowing smoke here, your videos are one of the few that I can watch in its entirety!No boring talk,just good music that go along with the figure you showcase.I don't even like Power Rangers but this is a cool figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Big! There are so many channels out there that do a verbal walk-thru on action figures, which I watch to decide if I want to try something, but I try to offer a more artistic look at action figures.

      Delete