Wednesday, January 3, 2018

3.75" Marvel Universe Sale!


I've begun listing my carded Marvel Universe collection for auction at the Super-DuperToyBox eBay store! If you live in the Continental U.S., now is your chance to make a bid on some very cool figures from my personal collection, many just sitting in storage for the last six or seven years. I've started with a dozen listings, including single figures, paired figures, and a few boxed sets, like the X-Force 3-pk pictured below. I loved this great line of 3.75" figures, but have been reducing the size of my collection for the last six months, clearing some space to better enjoy things I'm interested in now. Keep an eye on my Instagram as I post images of items for sale in the future!


More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Damn,I need that Archangel figure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... yeah, he's got some watchers! I want to say I paid twenty bucks for him five or six years ago ...?

      Delete