Thursday, April 16, 2015

Transformers Robots in Disguise Autobot Drift (Warrior Class)


It was a natural move toward Transformers, having started the Super Fun Hot Wheels Blog last year- they are a combination of cars/vehicles and action figures. I wasn't a big Transformers fan before, but started to take more notice after picking up a few Transformers Prime Beast Hunters last month on a whim. I must say I am really enjoying what I call my first real Autobot. This version of Drift is from the new animated series, Transformers: Robots in Disguise, which I've heard great things about. This robot has some great articulation, and I love the simplified/animated aesthetic- I picked the right Transformer! Check out my video...



Autobot Drift in his vehicle mode: 


Autobot Drift drawing his katana, readying for battle ...!

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. He looks great Colin.What got me into Transformers was the second DOTM film.I just had to have a Bumblebee,and then Optimus followed.The next thing you know ,the entire line arrived at Family Dollar at 5 bucks a pop and I subsequently began picking them up.I wish I would have started with a nicer looking line,like Transformers Prime.This looks like a nice line as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this one looks good, I think I am going to have to pick this one up when he goes on sale! I really like this line too because it reminds me of the older Animated line which was my all time favourite Transformers line, you should check it out if you like the aesthetics of this one!

    ReplyDelete