Sunday, December 27, 2015

Lego Star Wars X-Wing Microbuild, Anakin & Obi-Wan Minifigures


More of my fascination with Lego and Star Wars, after finding these loose Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan minifigures on eBay, I ran into a peg of Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens microbuild bags. There was also a Tie-Fighter, but I opted for Poe's X-Wing Fighter, the orange and black color scheme of which appeals to me. These are simpler than the Lego Microfighter Series, without projective missiles and unable to seat a minifigure, but the wings are articulated on this fun little microbuild. Very cool!



Before seeing the recent Star Wars movie, I'd again watched the prequel trilogy, and while the fan community bemoans their mention, I think there were some good things about the movies, including actor Ewan McGregor as the young Obi-Wan. These genuine Lego minifigs feature my preferred costumes for the two characters, and metallic lightsaber handles...



Anakin and Obi-Wan with my Force Awakens C-3PO minifigure...



BootLego Gray Hulk Vs. Lego Obi-Wan & Anakin ...!

May The Force Be With You!

No comments:

Post a Comment