Sunday, January 1, 2017

Lego Lot


I inherited this container full of Lego odds and ends from a pal's childhood collection probably 10 or 11 months ago, and finally got around to going through it and organizing the parts on New Year's Eve. It was packed with an assortment of green, red, yellow, blue, white, black, and grey bricks, but there were also some interesting odds and ends I could possibly use in my minifigure photography.


The tiered walls, crane arms, and towers pictured above will make great props for my Lego minifigures, as will the mix of computer/control panel bricks found in the pail. Great for Star Wars and super hero related photos...


This Lego figure has pretty great articulation, even rocker joints at the ankles. A fan of the more recent Lego minifigures, I was unfamiliar with these larger 3.5" figures, but this on appears to be a space cop or race car driver...


Speaking of minifigures, there was an odd assortment of parts, particularly numerous the ball caps, and blue arms, with a severe shortage of hands and heads....


I did find enough parts in the pail to complete a minifig I liked. I have yet to name this character, but he does have a cape, space/racing helmet, and was easily armed with other parts found in the pail, including the aqua katana. He's my everyday hero type...



Below, some whimsical children's bricks also in the pail that I just thought were fun, and assorted Lego sea creatures, including three Lego sharks! You can always use a shark!



There were also some simpler Duplo style figures that appear to have come with the original 478 pc. basic building set that came in the pail. I had some fun giving one four legs like a horse!


More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments: