Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Funko POP! Homecoming Spider-Man


Marked down at 1/2 off, plus my Target Red Card 5% discount, I found it too hard to resist this Funko POP! Homecoming Spider-Man! I love the classic elements of this updated Spider-Man. most notably the small spider emblem on the chest, combined with the updated panel lines throughout. Check out the video:


I love how Marvel Studios has redesigned the Spider-Man costume in recent years! Pictured below, the Funko POP! Homecoming Spider-Man with my Funko POP! Amazing Spider-Man I got back in 2013.... 

More Later- Make It FUN!

3 comments:

  1. It's so weird seeing recent Pops next to older Pops given how much different the proportions are now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Amazing Spider-Man looks a little pudgy next to Homecoming Spider-Man :D

      Delete
  2. We recently got into the whole Funko Pop! craze.

    ReplyDelete