Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Rewind: Hasbro 3.75" Marvel


I've been having a great time revisiting some of my Hasbro 3.75" Marvel action figures, photographing them for my eBay store as I clear out some of my collection to make room for new interests. Pictured above is a Skrull Soldier from the 2012 Avengers line, which featured more realistic, movie based figures, as well as comic inspired renditions of favorite Marvel characters.  No, the Super-DuperToyBox isn't coming to an end anytime soon, but you can buy some of the items from my collection, several of which collectors from all over the continental United States have already snatched up. Also be sure to follow the Super-DuperToyBox on Instagram, where I will post some of the action figures going up for sale as I list them!



Also for sale on my eBay store are all my Hasbro 3.75" Thor Movie action figures from 2011, including this very cool Hammer Smash Thor. This line had particularly great sculpt detail, paint, and character likeness for such small figures. Wonderful!

More Later- Make It FUN!

6 comments: