Thursday, April 2, 2020

FEXT System Sci-Fi 03 Display Module



I bought this FEXT System Sci-Fi diorama off BigBadToyStore for more than I should have, but it was in stock and I paid with PayPal money I'd saved from selling off stuff in my own collection. Check out FEXT Hobby's website to see other sets they make. The set can be configured 10 different ways, several of which measuring 10.86 x 10.70 x 14.72", which fits in a standard detolf display cabinet- a great selling point for a lot of collectors, but not how I will utilize it.


I mainly bought this for use in photographing 6 and 7" figures, like all the Marvel Legends I'm behind on photographing. You'll be seeing a lot of this diorama in the background here at the Super-DuperToyBox in the future- be sure to check out my Instagram! Below are some shots of some of the Spider-Man figures I got in the Marvel Legends Demogoblin Wave...





More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Fifty bucks for something like this is not bad at all. Wish I would have had one when first photographing all my G.I. Joe figures.

    ReplyDelete