Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Juicetin's Customs Action Figure Accessories


Just a quick post to recommend Juicetin's Customs, from whom I received some great product and customer service recently while getting some 3-D printed crates for my FEXT Sci-Fi diorama. I've loved using this set for my Marvel Legends and some Transformers the last few months, and was happy to find a little something to change up the space if I want. There are all kinds of accessories for your 1:12 scale action figures available from Juicetin's Customs, including weapons crates, coolers, cameras, weapons, powers and blast effects, and more.


What really drew me to Juicestin's Customs were the boomboxes I saw on his Instagram feed! I love the sculpt, and commissioned both a smaller one for my 6" Marvel Legends figures, and a larger one for my 12" Marvel Legends figures. I expect his repertoire will expand as time goes by, and saw some items made specifically for what's current in the action figure market, like a boat for the recent Mezco 1:12 scale Popeye. Definitely keep an eye on the custom accessories artist! 


More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment