Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Hasbro G.I. Joe Classified Wave 1


I was fascinated by the new Hasbro 6" G.I. Joe Classified figures since I heard about them, and after much consideration, I went all in. While in some aspects different from the 3.75" Joes I played with as a child, for myself they capture the essence adequately. Packed with accessories, these figures have the same range of articulation the contemporary Marvel Legends figures enjoy, and premium sculpt and paint apps. Check out the video:


I've had limited exposure to the G.I. Joe franchise in my adult years, but was attracted to the Classified series largely for their compatibility with my 6" Marvel Legends collection. Below, two pairings featured in the video: Duke with Marvel Legends Gamerverse Capt. America, and Scarlett with Marvel Legends Endgame Black Widow.



I've also preordered the smaller second wave of G.I. Joe Classified, as well as the Cobra Commander Regal and Profit Director Destro variants through Hasbro Pulse. I'm unsure I'll get much further than that, but we'll see what pops up. Recommended! 


More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment