Sunday, January 10, 2021

MOTU Origins Prince Adam Sky Sled

Mattel's Masters of the Universe Origins line has mercifully been released from it's 2020 Walmart exclusivity, and has started showing up for preorder on several online retailer sites, and on Target shelves as well. I've seen only a few of this Prince Adam Sky Sled at Target on my weekend hunt, enjoying an addition 5% off using my Target store card. I've waited a long time to get this set, and wasn't disappointed- check out the video:

As a kid in the '80s, I had the Battle Ram/Sky Sled toy, and hope Mattel will produce a Battel Ram attachment to peg onto the back of this new Sky Sled! A must for siege on the forthcoming MOTU Origins Castle Grayskull! Though I never had a Prince Adam figure in my youth, this set definitely evoked a sense of nostalgia within me. I love the interchangeable kick plates and turret ornament, but the flight stand might be my favorite accessory in this set- great for display! The turret moves left to right and includes the nifty blast effect pictured below...

Below, Prince Adam with my Origins Series Man-At-Arms and daughter Teela; I dove headlong into this revived line by Mattel, which has been so much fun. Now that Mattel can distribute these among a wider array of retailers, I look forward to seeing how far they'll take the line. Recommended!

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment