Tuesday, January 24, 2017

BootLego Marvel Spider-Gwen, Flipside Spidey, Dr. Strange, Greenpool, & Capt. America


More Spider-Verse characters to add to my collection of minifigs! Spider-Gwen and Flipside Spidey are two more unique decos to complement the Spider-Man, Iron Spider, and Ultimate Spider-Man I posted on this past Christmas...



I loved the recent Dr. Strange film, the minifig pictured below styled after actor Benedict Cumberbatch's outfit. The clear spell orb accessories are a nice touch, detailed with hieroglyph...



There are so many variants of BootLego Deadpool out there, several of which are intricately detailed, like this green variant I refer to as Greenpool. He came packed with twin pistols and katanas, the swords sheathed on his backpack. I'm not sure what is supposed to go in the breifcase, but one of his pistols does fit inside, so he can carry everything!


Greenpool's deco is different from my conventional red BootLego Deadpool, perhaps a little more complex...




I loved this white variant Capt. America with the Mighty Micro Captain America, both from the same seller. Both are very different styles of Lego deco, one a more detailed, modern outfit, the other more classic and simple. Quite whimsical together!


The third Capt. America I picked up was in the Marvel All-New All-Different deco with the chevron shield, another variant of the character unusual enough to catch my interest...


Quite the patriotic trio ...!


More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment