Saturday, January 7, 2017

Lego Mighty Micros Iron Man Vs Thanos


There were at least three other Marvel Lego Mighty Micro sets, and we've all seen the DC sets, but I was compelled most by the vehicles in this set, particularly Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet car- nice! The vehicles are even smaller than I expected, the figures included fit with shorter, unarticulated legs, This past week, I picked up some of these shorter Lego minifigs on eBay, but opted to pick up the box set with vehicles for these two. The vehicles roll, each with moving parts, the jets on Iron Man's car, and each finger on Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet car. Fun! I had these together pretty quickly, and am very happy with them- if you only get one, get this set!




I love the abbreviated stature & whimsical style of these figures! For a comparison between the Mighty Micro and regular Lego minifigs, Mark 45 Iron Man from my latest Christmas Day post...

More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment: