Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween Hulk


Just for fun, because it's Halloween, my favorite monster... The Hulk! One of the first Marvel Legends I bought was this 1st Appearance Hulk by ToyBiz (above). I was playing around with some lightning effects from another figure, and thought they looked like fire, so I shared it on my Super-DuperToyBox Instagram. Follow me there to see some things that may not make it onto the blog, and stay informed on all my new posts and Super-DuperToyBox YouTube videos!  And while on the subject of Hulk and social media, below are pics of my newer Marvel Legends Hulk from the Marvel 80th Anniversary 1st Appearance Wolverine/Hulk 2-pk. with his Marvel PEZ dispenser. If you don't think that's fun, you are looking in the wrong corner of the internet!   :D

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment