Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Articulated Monster Podcast


A few weeks back the guys at the Articulated Monster Podcast sent me a prize for sending in a listener question, the envelope ruthlessly slashed at the bottom, & the said prize missing! While this made me laugh out loud, it was mildy disturbing that someone would steal toys from me- especially considering the volume of expensive action figures that arrive here every month! Mario was kind enough to send me another, however- what a guy!


Apropos of the podcast's title, a Series 4 Werewolf Lego Minifig arrived today :)   He's a cute little guy! I was surprised at how utterly diminutive these are in person. These are blind-bagged, sold for two or three bucks retail. I saw a rack of them at Target a few weeks ago. While I'm not a Lego collector, I can see the appeal of these- the surprise aspect is fun & there are so many to collect!


A BIG thank you to Mario, and all the guys at Articulated Monster- I love the show, and appreciate the gift very much  :)  Keep doing what you're doing!  Everyone be sure to get over to the podcast and send a listener question in (articulatedmonster@yahoo.com).  It's fun listening to them talk about toys & you might win something cool!

5 comments:

  1. Sucks about the minimate lost, but glad the LEGO got to you safe. It's funny it is from my beloved wave 4! My army of Gnomes grows daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am still mad for you over someone stealing your action figure that is so wrong Colin but at least Mario was able to hook you up with another one and a great one at that! I just got The Wolfman Lego Mini fig from Reis along with Dracula and Frankenstein's Monster and i love all there of them. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i SAW that JBoy- what a KILLER trio! yeah, i was over it in a couple seconds- the irony that they would steal that when i just recieved a couple 1:6 DC Direct figures hadn't got past me :D i'm glad i got the Wolfman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on! I'm glad the Wolfman made it to you safely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun - I have had to work very hard to resist the urge to buy the Lego Mini-Figs! They look like so much fun, but one has to draw SOME collecting lines!

    ReplyDelete