Thursday, April 23, 2015

Transformers Robots in Disguise Bumblebee (Warrior Class)


I loved that other Transformers Robots in Disguise Drift so much, that I couldn't resist this plucky looking Bumblebee for a companion, on the advice of a fellow, more experienced Transformers enthusiast. Like I said before, my recent interest in these was a natural evolution- a long-time comics/action figure enthusiast, I started a Hot Wheels blog last year, and here we are. Check out my video:




Some may find this line of Transformers too simple in their transformation and too stylized, but I their articulation is great! I haven't seen much of the new animated series these are based on, but I am currently watching episodes of Transformers Prime on Netflix currently, which seems much better, cast with a more sidekick-status Bumblebee. I like Bumblebee as the Volkswagen Bug, but the modern interpretations have their appeal- I liked the recent motion picture treatment of the character. 



Transformers Robots in Disguise Autobots Bumblebee and Drift...



 More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Ya this new line isn't getting much love from the fans, most are into the Combiner wars line. I on the other hand absolutely LOVE the aesthetics of this line, I have BB and Strongarms right now. I am holding off for a voyager class Grimlock since the warrior sized one seems too small. I usually like collecting the main cast only, but I haven't had time to catch up with the RID show yet so I don't even know who's in it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was resistant to buy any RID figures too, but after buying Optimus I'm hooked. Although I'm buying the Japanese Adventure series in most cases. Got Sideswipe and Jazz on pre-order now.

    ReplyDelete