Monday, April 20, 2015

Transformers Kre-O Micro Changers


Had fun this weekend making a video for these super cute Transformers Kre-O Micro Changers. While they don't truly "transform" by way of the popular robot characters, their parts can be assembled into a beast or vehicle mode. While I don't have a great deal of "brick" figures, I do have a few Hot Wheels Mega-Bloks figures I love, and am a big fan of MiniMates. Check out my video, complete with music, sound effects, and Transformer's action ...!


Below: Jetwash rescues a generic brick cop from Trypticon! 


More Later- Make It FUN!

3 comments:

  1. To be honest I'm surprised the Transformers Kre-O brand is still going. I've got a few of the combiners, but I haven't bothered to assemble more than one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately -- for those of us who collected the line -- it is NOT still going. Many products and series have been shown that will not make it to market. The last series produced, that hit TRU about 6 months ago, is currently at Dollar Tree!

    Good job on the video. It looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coolness! And do you do the G.I. Joe ones too? Those are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete