Sunday, March 6, 2016

DC Super Hero Girls 12" Wonder Woman & Batgirl


I know my friend Canadian Kal is into Monster High dolls, which these new DC Super Hero Girls remind me of a lot. They are full-on dolly, no doubt, which isn't typically a place I go, but there was no denying the great styling of the characters. They have a respectable amount of articulation, cloth outfits, and simple accessories. Also in this series are Poison Ivy, Bumblebee, Supergirl, and Harley Quinn. Anyone know where I can find a very small comb ...?   :D  Check out my video:



Batgirl with my 19" Jakks Pacific Big Fig Series Batman, and Wonder Woman with my 11.5"  Mattel New 52 Superman. I love the bright, happy colors of these toys together! Fun!

More Later- Make It FUN!

8 comments:

  1. Oh you are killing me. We don't get Target her in Canada because they failed. I am so in love with these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... the word is, they will eventually reach other retail outlets

      Delete
  2. They look great! I noticed them at my local Target last week, and was tempted but passed them by (and the matching action figures that were on the same display stand), but I think I may have to go back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am going for the smaller scaled Wonder Woman once i get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to get some of these dolly versions for my daughter. I have thus far only picked up the action figure sized Batgirl, only because I haven't seen Harley in stores yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...i don't have a daughter so i just got 'em for me :D

      Delete
  5. Can't wait for these to appear here.

    ReplyDelete