Sunday, March 26, 2017

Lego City Lego Store & Delivery Truck


I bought this Lego Store & Delivery Truck on eBay, split off from it's larger Lego City Square Set (60097). There was nothing wrong with the City Square Set, but it was these two components I was most interested in. There's a Lego Store in the local mall I like to run through when I'm there, and the meta aspect of these components make it too much fun! Check out the video:


I love everything about this, from the minifigures included to the big front windows to the printed Lego City brick set tiles stacked inside, and a great little cargo truck to go along with. The interior of the store is small, but includes so much detail in the cash register, window displays, an stocked shelves. This is what Lego is all about!

More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment: