Sunday, July 9, 2017

Want! Diamond Select Marvel Gallery Iron Man Retro Statue...


I wasn't that wild about Diamond Select's recent Marvel Gallery Spider-Man statue- the standing model with one foot dangling off the top of a pole. I was floored by this retro Iron Man spotted in TRU on Saturday however, with his metallic sheen and classic good looks! Not taking away from the 2008 modernization of the character for his silver screen debut, his is what pops into my head when I think of Iron Man. Sculpted by Mat Brouillard, this diorama measures approximately 11" tall, and the paint apps looked really good for the price of $39.99. I'm currently in the process of reorganizing and downsizing my collection, so I'm unsure I want to pick him up, but among these Diamond Select Gallery Statues, he'd be the one I get! I don't have a lot in the way of statues among my collection, but it's nice to see some below $50.00. See my Pinterest of Boyish Interest: Toys I Want page to see more of what I like!


More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite look for Iron Man as well. That is the comic I read every month for decades. Though personal I love the helmet and gear work shoulders of Iron Man 20/20.

    ReplyDelete