Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Mega Construx Call of Duty Assault Weapon Crate


Late to the party as my modus operandi, I'm mad for these Mega Construx Call of Duty microfigs, with their great accessories and impressive articulation for such a diminutive scale. It appears that this line has thinned on the pegs, their hot minute of the last couple years come and gone. Still, I managed to find this deluxe Assault Weapons Crate at a great price, including not only a great microfig, but a unique care  package of gold weaponry. 



The rifles have interchangeable parts such as silencer muzzles, scopes, and ammo clips, which I've had little time to experiment with, and this one included a barrel flash that I had not seen before. Some of the best figure accessories I've ever seen in an action figure line!



Below, the Assault Weapons Crate is opened for Keegan P. Russ 
and my 2013 exclusive Call of Duty: Ghosts soldier...

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment