Friday, March 28, 2014

Framed Marvel Solicitation Posters!


Picked up another 2-sided Marvel Solicitation poster recently, and it reminded me I never got around to getting frames for these, several of which I posted on back in November. I've been enjoying Iron Man since his Marvel NOW! relaunch in 2012, and enjoyed several issues of Wolverine and the X-Men as well. In the end I opted to show the Superior Spider-Man issue #17 promo (with Spider-Man 2099!) and Guardians of the Galaxy, two other books I've followed since the Marvel NOW! imprint took over my life. I've read far more titles, more consistently from Marvel than DC ever since, the latter of whom also rebooted their title catalogue in the New 52 imprint. Regardless, after having regained some footing back into reading comics by trade paperbacks, the relaunch of each respective title got me into the weeklies. While on the subject of decorating, I never showed of the Thor metal poster I picked up this winter at 1/2 price... nice, eh...? 


If you haven't checked my Boyish Wonder Pinterest, head on over! I worked all week pinning what's started to resemble a "Super-DuperToyBox: Greatest Hits" of my collections & photography. It's been fun going back through the last 3 1/2 years of photography and seeing some of my collection that's been stored for awhile!
More Later- Make It FUN!

3 comments:

  1. Well giddy up! What is pinterest anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I borrowed a bunch of your pininterest photos for a post about your photography. I should check my box of promotional art from the 90s to see if there is anything you would also like to frame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LIKE! You picked some favorites of mine... would love to see that 90's promo art ;)

      Delete