Friday, October 23, 2015

Dargo Block World Hulks


I saw these Lego minifigure knock-offs awhile back on one of my favorite YouTube channels, Pinotoygeek, and had to get some for myself! Dargo Block World and LEBQ are a couple names these can be found with when searching eBay, most always shipping from Asia at reasonable prices, sometimes free. Check out my video:


In addition to the clear plastic colored Hulks, I had an Avengers-styled Hulk shipped, who came with a hammer and wrench ...? I guess Bruce Banner is a scientist, but it seems like mismatched accessories, which is sometimes the case with these imported minifigures. This Hulk has a swiveled head, unlike the clear Hulks in which the head is affixed to part of the torso assemblage.

More Later- Make It FUN!

4 comments:

  1. Man there are so many great bootLEGO available these days! Every time I hop on eBay to just look at what's new I end up buying a handful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah crap I love clear colored figures...off to ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asia Is where It's at!You don't know how tempted I am to buy a set of those Movie TMNT figures from China they're always listing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I run across these at the flea market every once in a great while.

    ReplyDelete