Friday, February 24, 2017

Lego City Service Truck


I'd been doing some smaller Lego builds recently, like the Marvel Mighty Micro Iron Man Vs. Thanos and the TIE Fighter micro build, but had an itch to build something a little bigger. Yes, I built the Capt. Phasma and Imperial Death Trooper a couple weeks ago, but I wanted to build a vehicle! I love the whimsical aspect of the included port-a-potty in this set, and the prospect of adding a construction vehicle to my collection of worker minifigs. Check out the video:



Also in the featured in the video above are a couple worker minifigs I got back in November of 2015, a Lego Demolition Driller polybag found around the same time, and a  Lego Dimensions Emmet & Destruct-o-Mech fun pack I picked up recently on clearance. A pretty respectable crew is in place- celebrity, sidekick robot, and supervisor included!



More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment: