Monday, November 12, 2018

Funko POP! 6" Spider-Hulk


I usually start a post on a Funko POP! stating my best intentions in limiting the number of them in my collection, but in the case regarding this oversized 6" Spider-Hulk, and in the immortal words of the recently departed Stan Lee, " 'Nuff said!" Check out the video:


Spider-Hulk's first appearance was in Web of Spider-Man #70 (1990), but he appeared again a decade later in Hulked Out Heroes, a 2-comic mini series, part of the World War Hulks crossover in 2010. You can still find the 2006 pre-Marvel Legends Spider-Hulk from ToyBiz on eBay, commanding a respectable price on the secondary market twelve years after it's release. Below, Spider-Hulk towers over the Funko POP! Homecoming Spider-Man... 

More Later- Make It FUN!
R.I.P. Stan Lee (1922-2018)

2 comments:

  1. OK, now this is a Pop! I could get behind and purchase. However I can't find anything good at my local Walgreens. I'm still looking for the Marvel Legends Thing!

    ReplyDelete