Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Asgardians Vs. The Frost Giants!


The Warriors Three arrived with Battle Hammer Thor just in time:  my very territorial clutch of Frost Giants first ruthlessly attacked Captain Cold, then stupidly jumped Thanos, who thumped 'em only 2 weeks later.  Let's just say that when Thor & Friends arrived, there was instantly a fight!















Well that might've done the trick! I didn't expect those Frost Giants to cause so much trouble when I went crazy & bought four of them, but I did know they'd be a lot of FUN  :D

* See my post on the Hammer Smash Thor, Secret Strike Loki, & Sheild Bash Odin from this series!

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Them freakin' Frost Giant never had a chance lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, come on! Frost Giants gotta win sometimes! You have to put them up against My Little Ponies or something.

    ReplyDelete