Sunday, December 13, 2015

LeLe Translucent Star Wars Clone Trooper Minifigures


More BootLego figures from eBay, these translucent Clone Troopers, Rebel X-Wing pilot, and Ezra Bridger figure. I'm mad for translucent toys! They came with clear stands, each outfit with a hinged sort of minifig schematic panel.



Looks like a battle between the old Republic and Darth Vader and his Imperial Stormtroopers ...!


I've enjoyed the handful of episodes of Star Wars: Rebels recently, and really like the Ezra Bridger character, who does have skirmish with Darth Vader in one scene, from which he and his Jedi master, Kanan Jarrus...


I'm really excited about the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie coming out next weekend, the nostalgia it rekindles showing in my toy interests of late. I was five years old when the first movie came out, and obsessed like any other boy at the time...


More Later- Make It FUN!

4 comments:

  1. Those are really awesome, I love that they translucent. I had not seen these yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lesley! I watch a YouTube channel, PinToyGeek, where I discovered the translucent BootLego minifigs- I also have a Thor and some Hulk bigfigs like this

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ...don't ya love clear plastic on a toy like that, JBoy? :)

      Delete