Thursday, February 28, 2019

Marvel Legends Captain Marvel -Starforce Target Exclusive 2019


I've been waiting with great anticipation for the release of this Target exclusive Marvel Legends Starforce Edition Captain Marvel, accessories for building a Dr. Minerva included. Hasbro has really started making things fun in the last year or so, putting extra heads in with their Marvel Legends figures, enabling some kitbashing for characters they don't have room to fit into their lineup. Check out the video:



The Starforce edition Captain Marvel is a straight-up repaint of the first wave Captain Marvel just released, the Carol Danvers portrait identical. She doesn't come with outstretched flight hands like the first, but what I would have preferred are additional human gripping hands to hold the extra weapon for those of us who bought two. That said, I suppose you could customize the extra Dr. Minerva gripping hands. I absolutely love these, particularly the Dr. Minerva, whose portrait appears loosely based on actress Gemma Chan in the forthcoming Marvel film. This may be considered a miss by some action figure collectors, but she looks too cool for me care, and I love her space rifle, which she holds securely in the gripping hands included. Recommended!

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to be looking for this. I live a bit far away from a Target but I may have to arrange a special trip sometime soon for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great figure. Bonus with the extra heads and accessories to make another character.

    ReplyDelete