Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Mega Construx Call of Duty Heavy Tactical Cargo Truck


I ordered this Mega Construx Call of Duty Heavy Tactical Cargo Truck from Amazon in early January, and am finally getting around to posting it- assembling these sets is a daunting task, their instruction books not as clear as Lego's. I really enjoyed the Call of Duty ATV Ground Recon set, however, and felt even more accomplished after tackling this bad boy. It includes three figures and features that went well with other sets I had. Check out the video:

Among the many features and accessories that make this a really fun build are the hinged cab for engine access and chassis that perfectly fits my Call of Duty Mercenary Outpost Armory container. I've somewhat a casual fan of Mega Construx and Lego, but the Call of Duty stuff is so cool. Great toy design with a ton of play value from the Mega Construx team! Reccommended!

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment