Monday, February 25, 2019

Marvel Legends Doc Ock


Real quick I wanted to mention the Doc Ock I caved and bought last weekend, having passed him by three times before taking him home. Somewhat short on villains among my Marvel Legends collection thick with Spider-Men, he made sense thematically, and should hold decent resale value. Like a lot of collectors, I somewhat regret the tentacles not being wired, but Hasbro captured the classic character representation perfectly. I've seen the wired tentacles included with the 2004 ToyBiz version plugged into this figure's back, if one was so inclined.




Doc Ock doesn't have a waist swivel, but the hinge-swivel in the upper abdomen and hip joints are  exceptional. Combined with the swivels at the boot tops and ankle rockers, he can do plenty enough to battle my All-New Amazing Spider-Man!



Below, Doc Ock with Marvel Legends All-New Amazing Spider-Man and Superior Spider-Man.
I thrilled to the story of Otto Octavius taking over Peter Parker's body to become Superior Spider-Man back in 2013! Recommended!


More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment