Thursday, July 4, 2019

Mego 14" Aquaman


While I'm certain some collectors would prefer a more true 1:6 scale, I'm mad for these Mego 14" figures! Like the 13" DC Direct from some years ago, they are just extra fun a little bigger! There have been some issues with loose joints Mego has claimed to address, but Aquaman still suffers from a bit, particularly in his wrists and ankles. Still, he will stand on his own, and looks fantastic in his retro styling. Check out the video:



Like all Bronze-Age kids, I prefer Aqauman in his classic outfit with black trunks as pictured above, my new 14" Mego Aquaman with my 8" Mattel Retro-Action Aquaman and 6" DC Universe Classics Aquaman. Below, Aquaman joins ranks with my 14" Mego Batman, Flash, and Green Lantern- what a team!

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment