Sunday, December 2, 2018

Marvel Legends Namor (Walgreens 2016)


I'd admired this 2016 Walgreen's exclusive Namor for awhile prior to getting him at a deep discount back in January, spurred by my enthusiasm for the 2018 Black Panther Wave Sub-Mariner. That figure somewhat overshadowed by the rest of his wave, I opted to give him a more thorough presentation in the video below: 


I can't say which of these I love more, though Sub-Mariner came with an extra "classic" head in addition to a second set of hands, and the sculpted scales on his trunks are fantastic. That said, the printed scales on Namor's outfit are neatly applied, and his collar adds a lot of attitude to his entire presentation. Both of these are just great- Imperious Rex!

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment