Sunday, April 25, 2021

Marvel Legends Retro 3.75" Figures


Last year I preordered three of the Hasbro Pulse exclusive Marvel Legends Retro 3.75" figure 2-packs, which I still haven't opened! I love the card art so much that I'm kind of just enjoying them that way for now. Yes, I sold off most all of my 3.75" Marvel Universe collection to make room for other things, but the retro style of these simpler figures really appeal to me.


Below, 3.75" Spider-Man and Electro with Marvel Legends 6" Retro Series Spider-Man and Electro- I have that entire wave of 6" Spider-Man Retro Series figures I've not opened either...


There was another 2-pack available of Iron Man and Black Panther, with metallic deco in limited edition foil packaging, but I opted for the Iron Man/Cyclops and Black Panther/Capt. America 2-packs...



This past March I bumped into Daredevil and Elektra, two characters that seemed to be unconventional choices so early in the line, giving me hope as to who might be coming in future waves. I really appreciate the inclusion of accessories for these two great looking figures...


And finally, I found Magneto and Human Torch this past weekend, just a couple weeks after finding Carol Danvers in her Ms. Marvel outfit. There is an Iceman and Hulk out there as well, the latter of which I'm particularly interested in. I have no idea how far this line will go, but there are a lot more characters I'd like to have in this style.

More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of that Daredevil and Elektra 😂 Awesome collection, man👍 I think there's an Ice Man figure, all we need is a Firestar figure to complete the Amazing Friends.

    ReplyDelete