Wednesday, April 7, 2021

ReAction Arrow 3.75" Figures

I picked up a few of these 2015 WB Arrow figures on the secondary market; as child of the '70s, I had many 3.75" Star Wars figures, and enjoy the retro-appeal of small, simple figures like that. I never watched a single episode of Arrow- surprising in that I like Green Arrow from the comics. I like the sculpt on these, and would have loved them as a kid.






These come with appropriate accessories, two bows for Arrow, and a sheath for Deathstroke's sword on his back. Black Canary has somewhat loose arm swivels, but I like them overall. I've bought several of the new Hasbro 3.75" Retro Marvel Legends figures at ten bucks each, which is a better value than Super 7's recent $16. - $18. ReAction figures. While I enjoy the sculpt and deco on these figures, I'm less likely to pay that price.


More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment