Sunday, September 26, 2021

MOTU Origins Wave 3

I've had this 3rd Wave of MOTU Origins since early spring, but have had a hard time keeping up with others Origins and Masters of the WWE I'd found thereafter as they became more available. I'd recommend preordering from BBTS to ensure safe arrival and best shipping price. Zodac and Mer-Man were in my childhood collection back in '82, so I was delighted to open those, but She-Ra and Roboto didn't disappoint. Check out the video:


Like the other MOTU Origins figures, Wave 3 included a mini comic, though Dimensional Doom doesn't include She-Ra. Artwork from the original Masters figures, drawn by Alfred Alcala set my young imagination alight. I enjoy seeing these in the new Origins line, and hope it does for kids today what it did for us in the '80s. Visit the Battle Ram Blog to see more about the original mini comics and Masters of the Universe toys!

Masters of the Universe Origins has been my absolute favorite line of the last year, and I'm really looking forward to what else is to be seen- quite a bit more according to a recent statement by the Mattel MOTU design team. The nostalgia that Origins has stirred in me was a surprise, and I'm really enjoying it. Recommended! 

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment